We are happy the following artists and studios are willing to conduct portfolio reviews (tentative program, make sure to watch the narrowcasting for the latest schedule):
Thursday 20 April | TAD 2023
Friday 21 April | TAD 2023
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Portfolio review for professionals (2+ years experience)
The classic review as you know it.
Portfolio review for starters & students
The name says it all: we’d like to reserve a few time slots for beginners who don’t really have a huge portfolio yet and might be looking for more basic tips & tricks. How do you build your portfolio? Where do you start?
Good to know
- 1 review per person is allowed (due to high demand)
- Registration for portfolio reviews can only be done on-site at the festival venue.
- It’s a first come, first serve system. Get your running shoes on.
- Some reviews will be done virtually. So please make sure to bring a virtual version of your portfolio as well. We’ll provide the laptop, you provide your work (either a website or USB-stick).
- Most reviews however will be done face-to-face. If you want to show your portfolio digitally here, you’ll need to bring your own device.