During the hybrid edition of The Art Department we’ll set up online Paint-over Sessions. Several international artists will be present to review your work and enhance it by painting over it live during the stream. If selected, you’ll join us live in the broadcast for 10 minutes to receive tips & tricks by one of your heroes.
SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER
- A paint-over is online only and can be joined by anyone from all over the world. You do not join us at the festival site in Eindhoven.
- Filling out this form does not automatically mean you’ve been selected for a paint-over. If your image gets selected by our team, you’ll receive an e-mail to inform you about time slots and technical requirements.
- If selected, you’ll join us live in the broadcast. Our audience will be able to watch along while your image is being painted over.
- The duration of a paint-over session is 10 minutes.
- A paint-over session is free of charge.
In order to get selected, we’d like to know a bit more about you. Please fill out the form here (application opens Mon 21 Sept). All applications will be reviewed by our team. If selected, we’ll contact you to inform you about time slots and technical requirements.
LINE UP – 8 slots
Wed 23 Sept | Online application opens 09:00h via this form
Sun 27 Sept | Online application closes 00:00h
Thu 1 Oct | Announcement of selected participants