Info about the stream of the online fests
On 16 April and 15 May we’ll be streaming a festivals of artist talks, demo’s and panels on Twitch. You can find the channels here.
It is prohibited to record the talks and demos and distribute them on another platform.
The streams will NOT be uploaded afterwards! It is like a live physical festival. You have to be there to see and hear the artists.
1. Why is there no recording?
We don’t have distribution rights for the talks/demos/panels.
2. Where is the afterparty?
You can mingle and network with other artists here on Discord: https://discord.com/invite/eeWS5cC
The after-party will however not be moderated.
3. Where are the other talks/demos?
If on Stream 1 -> You can watch more talks, demos and panels on Stream 2:
If on Stream 2 -> You can watch more talks on Stream 1:
4. How do I register for portfolio reviews?
You can no longer register for portfolio reviews. The selection procedure happened last week.
5. When will the next online event be?
Keep an eye on www.weareplaygrounds.nl and our social media channels for info about all Playgrounds events, online and physical!
Follow us on: Instagram: @weareplaygrounds | Facebook: @playgroundsfestival | Twitter: @playgroundsfest
Update policy corona virus
Due to the Covid-19-regulations we had to officially cancel Playgrounds Blend 2020 scheduled to take place on 28 & 29th May, in Amsterdam. People who have purchased a ticket have been mailed about a solution.
Naturally we will strictly follow the directions of the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment), which has the lead in containing the virus in the Netherlands. Our health is of utmost importance and we will never bring our artists and audiences in danger.
Tickets will be refunded (ex. €2,50 handling and service costs) if our events should be cancelled because of the coronavirus. We will keep you updated regarding Playgrounds events.
For all other refunds we charge a minimum of €5 administration costs per ticket.
Refunds are only possible when you meet at least one of the following conditions:
– you want a reimbursement to change your ticket to another ticket for the same event: only possible 14 days before the start of the event
– you cannot attend: only possible 60 days in advance before the start the event
– you have a valid statement of a general practitioner
Info for your administration
We don’t hand out invoices. All information including info regarding VAT is on your ticket. Our business address is: Playgrounds, Bayeuxlaan 7, 5654AX Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
House rules & Regulations Playgrounds
– All tickets are strictly personal;
– Please leave your full pass wrist band on overnight. Please don’t remove this wrist band. Removed passes aren’t valid anymore and will not be replaced by a new pass;
– Please be quiet during the presentations. Visitors that are disturbing the talks will be removed from the venue;
– The whole venue is a non smoking area;
– We don’t serve alcohol under 18. Our crew and crew of the venue is obliged to ask for a valid ID;
– It is prohibited to record the talks on any device;
– The program is tentative and submissive to change. Playgrounds keeps an up to date time schedule on this site. All rights are reserved.