The Art Department 2020 – 8 & 9 October – 3 live streams
1. Info about the live streams
On 8 and and 9 Oct we’ll be streaming the festival on Twitch. Check out our 3 channels:
It is prohibited to record the talks and demos and distribute them on another platform.
The streams will be uploaded in the months afterwards, available with a subscription to Playgrounds On Demand (to be announced).
2. Where can we ‘meet’ each other?
You can mingle and network with other artists here on Discord: https://discord.com/invite/eeWS5cC
The after-party will however not be moderated.
4. How do I register for portfolio reviews?
Mon 21 Sept | Line up complete
Wed 23 Sept | Online application opens 09:00h
Sun 27 Sept | Online application closes 00:00h
Thu 1 Oct | Announcement of selected portfolios
5. When will the next online event be?
Keep an eye on www.weareplaygrounds.nl and our social media channels for info about all Playgrounds events, online and physical!
Follow us on: Instagram: @weareplaygrounds | Facebook: @playgroundsfestival | Twitter: @playgroundsfest
6. But what about the artists at Klokgebouw?
At Channel 1 you will see a bunch of artists presenting in a live studio setting. Please know this is a safe environment for artists and crew, and that we take extra care to follow all COVID19-regulations.
7. I see an audience at Klokgebouw, I thought the festival decided to not allow audience. What’s up?
In the studio setting we have room for partners of artists presenting, the crew and volunteers. So you see max. 25 people. And all COVID19-proof of course.
For all other refunds we charge a minimum of €5 administration costs per ticket.
Refunds are only possible when you meet at least one of the following conditions:
– you want a reimbursement to change your ticket to another ticket for the same event: only possible 14 days before the start of the event
– you cannot attend: only possible 60 days in advance before the start the event
– you have a valid statement of a general practitioner
Info for your administration
We don’t hand out invoices. All information including info regarding VAT is on your ticket. Our business address is: Playgrounds, Bayeuxlaan 7, 5654AX Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
House rules & Regulations Playgrounds
– All tickets are strictly personal;
– Please leave your full pass wrist band on overnight. Please don’t remove this wrist band. Removed passes aren’t valid anymore and will not be replaced by a new pass;
– Please be quiet during the presentations. Visitors that are disturbing the talks will be removed from the venue;
– The whole venue is a non smoking area;
– We don’t serve alcohol under 18. Our crew and crew of the venue is obliged to ask for a valid ID;
– It is prohibited to record the talks on any device;
– The program is tentative and submissive to change. Playgrounds keeps an up to date time schedule on this site. All rights are reserved.