Doors open & start program:
Eindhoven 9.30 doors open, 10.30 start program main stage
Berlin 9.30 doors open, 10.30 start program main stage
If you want to see the first artist talk in the first time slot be sure to be at the venue 30 minutes before the start of the program to collect your wrist band.
Playgrounds The Art Department Eindhoven – 3 & 4 Oct – Klokgebouw Eindhoven
A full pass, a full pass STAR and a day ticket gives you access to our main program at our venue.
The program in the STAR Lounge is only accessible with a STAR ticket.
The party at night at Blue Collar on 3 and 4 October is free of entrance, so bring your friends and colleagues!
The facilities and the program in the STAR Lounge are only accessible with a STAR ticket.
We have prepared a lounge for you to relax and meet each other, a place to do some work between talks with access to free coffee, tea and fresh water. We have some extra program at the STAR Lounge in store for you prepared and extra portfolio reviews next to the portfolio reviews in the main program. For these portfolio reviews you just have to line up. We cannot guarantee a spot, but the artists will be available for questions in the STAR Lounge anyway.
Party at Blue Collar each night!
The party at night at Blue Collar (just around the corner of the venue) on 3 and 4 October is free of entrance, so bring your friends and colleagues! Panel by Firestarter Magazine, and drinks and music by Biki90.
Playgrounds The Art Department Berlin – 10 & 11 Oct – Vollgutlager Berlin
A full pass and a day ticket gives you access to our main program at our venue.
Our hang out at night is not known yet. We’ll communicate this later.
Portfolio review sessions main program Eindhoven & Berlin
The portfolio review sessions will be held at 3 and 4 Oct and on 10 and 11 Oct. You can apply for a time slot at the venue where the exact schedule will be available for you. Time slots consists of 15 minutes, so be prepared!! Full = full
Paint-Over Sessions Eindhoven & Berlin
During The Art Department we’ll set up Paint-Over Sessions at the Wacom booth. Several international artists will be present to review your work and enhance it by painting over it live. You can apply on beforehand: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Paint-Over and the work (in psd / TIFF / jpg) you want to be reviewed. Also state a preferred day and artist for your Paint-Over. Program tba.
You can also reserve a time slot at the venue (if they are still available). You then also need the image per mail to email@example.com.
Time slots consists of 15 minutes, so be prepared!! Full = full
Info for your administration
We don’t hand out invoices. All information including info regarding VAT is on your ticket. Our business address is: Playgrounds, Bayeuxlaan 7, 5654AX Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
House rules & Regulations Playgrounds
– All tickets are strictly personal;
– Please leave your full pass wrist band on overnight. Please don’t remove this wrist band. Removed passes aren’t valid anymore and will not be replaced by a new pass;
– Please be quiet during the presentations. Visitors that are disturbing the talks will be removed from the venue;
– The whole venue is a non smoking area;
– We don’t serve alcohol under 18. Our crew and crew of the venue is obliged to ask for a valid ID;
– We have a free cloakroom in Eindhoven and in Berlin: Playgrounds cannot be accountable for loss of items or damage to items. Use is at your own risk;
– It is prohibited to record the talks on any device;
– The program is tentative and submissive to change. Playgrounds keeps an up to date time schedule on this site. All rights are reserved.