The hybrid edition of The Art Department 2020 – limited seats @Klokgebouw and free online stream
1. COVID19-regulations at the location
– There is a bar for refreshments. Please buy your drinks in advance since there is no break in our program;
– There’s no cloakroom available so please keep your bags / jackets with you;
– Don’t switch seats;
– Keep 1,5m distance at all times;
– Please follow instructions from our crew;
– Follow the routing;
– We are obliged by the central government to do a health check. We will use an online app for this:
Because of the coronavirus we are obliged by the central government to ask you a number of health questions. This is done for the safety of both guests and sta . In order to exercise all due care, to guarantee your privacy and to avoid unnecessary delay at the entrance, we ask you to fill in the mandatory health check online. You will also be reminded of the applicable guidelines. Scan the QR code with your mobile phone and after all questions have been answered, show us the screen with the result of this check.
Thank you for understanding!
2. Info about the live streams
On 8 and and 9 Oct we’ll be streaming the festival on Twitch.
Third stream: to be announced.
It is prohibited to record the talks and demos and distribute them on another platform.
The streams will be uploaded in the months afterwards, available with a subscription to Playgrounds On Demand (to be developed).
3. Where is the afterparty?
You can mingle and network with other artists here on Discord: https://discord.com/invite/eeWS5cC
The after-party will however not be moderated.
3. How do I register for portfolio reviews?
Mon 21 Sept | Line up complete
Wed 23 Sept | Online application opens 09:00h
Sun 27 Sept | Online application closes 00:00h
Thu 1 Oct | Announcement of selected portfolios
4. When will the next online event be?
Keep an eye on www.weareplaygrounds.nl and our social media channels for info about all Playgrounds events, online and physical!
Follow us on: Instagram: @weareplaygrounds | Facebook: @playgroundsfestival | Twitter: @playgroundsfest
For all other refunds we charge a minimum of €5 administration costs per ticket.
Refunds are only possible when you meet at least one of the following conditions:
– you want a reimbursement to change your ticket to another ticket for the same event: only possible 14 days before the start of the event
– you cannot attend: only possible 60 days in advance before the start the event
– you have a valid statement of a general practitioner
Info for your administration
We don’t hand out invoices. All information including info regarding VAT is on your ticket. Our business address is: Playgrounds, Bayeuxlaan 7, 5654AX Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
House rules & Regulations Playgrounds
– All tickets are strictly personal;
– Please leave your full pass wrist band on overnight. Please don’t remove this wrist band. Removed passes aren’t valid anymore and will not be replaced by a new pass;
– Please be quiet during the presentations. Visitors that are disturbing the talks will be removed from the venue;
– The whole venue is a non smoking area;
– We don’t serve alcohol under 18. Our crew and crew of the venue is obliged to ask for a valid ID;
– It is prohibited to record the talks on any device;
– The program is tentative and submissive to change. Playgrounds keeps an up to date time schedule on this site. All rights are reserved.