Berlin 10AM doors open, 11AM start program main stage
Playgrounds The Art Department Berlin – 13 & 14 May – Alte Müntze
A full pass and a day ticket gives you access to our main program at our venue.
Our hang out at night is still TBA. Keep an eye on our social channels to stay updated!
P.S. Want to swap tickets or trying to find tickets? Join our Discord – maybe somebody can help you!
Portfolio review sessions main program Berlin
The portfolio reviews are held throughout the festival, on both days. You can reserve a specific timeslot on the day itself in our portfolio review area. Reviews have a maximum duration of 15 min, so be prepared! Make sure to have your portfolio (digital or printed) ready to go. Due to high demand, we only allow 1 review per person. Full = full.
A list of participating artists and studios will be shared a few days before the festival. Keep an eye on our social channels for updates!
Are there food / drinks available at the festival?
The short answer: yes.
Alte Münze is home to a wonderful coffee bar: The Greens and a kickass pizzeria: Moneta. At the festival we’ll have additional bars where you can get hot and cold drinks.
Wheel chair accessibility and other disabilities
Stage 1 and other areas are accessible for wheel chairs. Unfortunately Stage 2 is not accessible for wheel chairs.
Also know that if you have any disability, you can always contact us so that we can facilitate your stay. We are more than happy to think with you about your visit. You can send an email to email@example.com or call + 31 40 30 98 017.
Where can I find the invoice/receipt for my purchases?
After you completed your purchase you will receive an email with your tickets. In this email you will also find a link to your receipt.
House rules & Regulations Playgrounds
– To all Playgrounds events, our Terms & Conditions apply.
– Please leave your full pass wrist band on overnight. Please don’t remove this wrist band. Removed passes are no longer valid and will not be replaced by a new pass;
– Please be quiet during the presentations. Visitors that are disturbing the talks will be removed from the venue;
– The whole venue is a non-smoking area;
– We don’t serve alcohol under 18. Our crew and crew of the venue is obliged to ask for a valid ID;
– We have a free cloakroom in Berlin. Playgrounds cannot be accountable for loss of items or damage to items. Use is at your own risk;
– It is prohibited to record the talks on any device;
– The program is tentative and submissive to change. Playgrounds keeps an up-to-date time schedule on this site. All rights are reserved.
Code of conduct
Playgrounds is committed to providing a safe and inclusive experience for everyone involved in our events regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, ethnicity, color, nationality, age, religion, or other protected characteristics. We believe everyone has the right to enjoy our events without fear of harassment, discrimination, or condescension. You can find our Code of Conduct here. If you feel unsafe or witness an unsafe situation at the festival, please reach out to us at the ticketing desk, contact any crew member or via WhatsApp: + 31 40 30 98 017